[xcrysden] Error in visualizing WIEN2k struct file

Matic matic.poberznik at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 19:28:42 CEST 2019

Hello Wing Chi,

> I have some troubles in visualizing the WIEN2k case.struct file in
> Xcrysden. When opening a wien2k structure file in Xcrysden, I got a
> message about getting an error while executing the str2xrc program. I
> have tried version 1.5.60 and version 1.5.25 and got the same error.

Could you paste the specific error message here and perhaps attach the
structure file that causes problems for you, to see if the issue can be
reproduced. Without knowing the specifics it is difficult to say what
went wrong,

Best Regards,,

Matic

--

Matic Poberznik
J. Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, Ljubljana, Slovenia