[xcrysden] 回复: xcrysden 1.6.2 can't startup

John Yang yangjio4849 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 11 13:25:48 CET 2020

Hi Tone,

After xrandr --dpi 96, I still got:
dimensions:    3000x2000 pixels (0x0 millimeters)
resolution:    -2147483648x-2147483648 dots per inch

Please look at the resolution, a very funny value.

I start to suspect it is because I’m using the VMware rather than an physical monitor. Everytime I maximize, full screen the guest system CentOS 8, the monitor does changes. And I don’t even have a monitor.conf in /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d    .   Very strange.

Anyway, thanks for your help.

John