[xcrysden] XCrySDen on Linux, X-Server on Windows

Martin Kroeker martin at ruby.chemie.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Jun 19 14:58:53 CEST 2020

I wonder if this can be automated further by relying on the presence
of the environment variable DISNO that XMing seems to use to store
its display number, rather than having to define your own ?
Also with 1.6.2 it should be possible to specify Togl options in
your private configuration file (.xcrysden/custom-definitions)
rather than having to mess with the global settings in the tcl
scripts directly.

Regards
Martin