[xcrysden] XCrySDen on Linux, X-Server on Windows

Tone Kokalj tone.kokalj at ijs.si
Fri Jun 19 15:22:39 CEST 2020

On Fri, 2020-06-19 at 14:58 +0200, Martin Kroeker wrote:
> I wonder if this can be automated further by relying on the presence
> of the environment variable DISNO that XMing seems to use to store
> its display number, rather than having to define your own ?

Dear Urlich and Martin

Thanks for the useful "inputs". I agree with Martin: the check should
rely on some system variable rather than the user defined variable.

> Also with 1.6.2 it should be possible to specify Togl options in
> your private configuration file (.xcrysden/custom-definitions)
> rather than having to mess with the global settings in the tcl
> scripts directly.

Such manual specification is, of course, always possible, but if
toglOpt(accum) = false is de-facto required for Xming, then it can be
automated as suggested above.

Best regards,
Tone
--
Jožef Stefan Institute, Ljubljana, Slovenia