[xcrysden] version 1.6 in open suse

John Kissane john.kissane at tyndall.ie
Mon Jun 22 18:56:31 CEST 2020

Had a problem with that library in Fedora also, this was the fix that worked for me. (I compiled my own version):

On Fri, 2020-02-28 at 14:12 +0100, Matic wrote:
Hi John,

what you are missing is libtogl2 (at least that is the package name in
debian):

<https://packages.debian.org/buster/libtogl2>
https://packages.debian.org/buster/libtogl2

I tried the old trick of linking the newer version that comes with
Fedora 30 but that then produces a different error:

#ln -s /usr/lib64/tcl8.6/Togl2.1/libTogl2.1.so libTogl.so.

It seems very strange to that the version of Togl in Fedora is 2.1,
whereas the latest listed on the Togl download page is 2.0:

<http://togl.sourceforge.net/download.html#getting>
http://togl.sourceforge.net/download.html#getting

I would suggest you try to compile this package and add the path to the
$LD_LIBRARY_PATH or find a Fedora equivalent package for Togl2.0.

I hope this helps,

Best,

Matic