[xcrysden] version 1.6 in open suse

Mariano Forti mforti at cnea.gov.ar
Mon Jun 22 18:45:45 CEST 2020

Hellow everybody ! I am tryng to install xcrysden in opensuse 15.1. the
main problem is that libtogl is not in the repositories ( I could not
find it). I downloaded the sourceforge files and installed to /usr/lib64
in my computer.

however, when trying to run xcrysden, I get the error:

/usr/local/xcrysden-1.6.2-bin-shared//bin/xcrys: error while loading
shared libraries: libTogl.so.2: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32

I placed the libTogl.so.2 in various places:

/usr/lib/libTogl.so.2
/usr/lib64/libTogl.so.2

but the bin/xcrys files can not find the library:

ldd /usr/local/xcrysden-1.6.2-bin-shared/bin/xcrys

  libTogl.so.2 => not found

(it is the only one that says not found!)

I also tried to compile from source with no success , but I will insist
on that later

Thankyou all for your help!

--
Mariano Forti