[xcrysden] Problems in installation of xcrysden

张家骏 zhjj90 at 163.com
Fri May 8 09:55:19 CEST 2020

Dear Matic,

Thanks, got it. Actually I am initially trying to install on my pc with xcrysden cygwin, and installed all the libs as required during the software installation, but it shows an Xming error 'C:/cygwin64/xcrysden-1.5.60-bin-shared/bin/ftnunit.exe: error while loading shared libraries: cyggfortran-3.dll: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory', so that the installation could not proceed further. Are there any solutions to this error please?

Best regards,
Jiajun