[xcrysden] Installation problem about Crgwin64 binary package

末正里樹 suemasa at jty.yuden.co.jp
Tue Sep 29 04:41:35 CEST 2020

Hi Xcrysden Users

I'm tying to install Xcrysden (Windows - Cygwin64 binary package) in my Windows 10, but I can't.
I downloaded and unzip package, and try ./xcrysden on cygwin.
Then I got following error.

XCRYSDEN_TOPDIR=/cygdrive/c/***/xcrysden-1.6.2-bin-shared
XCRYSDEN_SCRATCH=/tmp

C:/***/xcrysden-1.6.2-bin-shared/bin/xcrys.exe: error whil
e loading shared libraries: libTogl2.0.dll: cannot open shared object file: No s
uch file or directory

I read README.cygwin, and installed cygwin packages listed there.
And I read the simillar issue below,
http://www.democritos.it/pipermail/xcrysden/2018-June/001907.html
and tried adding path to XCRYSDEN_TOPDIR, but I got same error.

It seems xcrysden needs libTogl,
but I don't know how to download or install it.

If anyone knows this problem, please help me.

Thanks,
Riki