[xcrysden] recurrent problems launching xcrysden

Izquierdo, Manuel manuel.izquierdo at xfel.eu
Fri Jan 22 16:13:39 CET 2021

Hello there,

I have a recurrent problem using xcrysden using Cygwin64 on windows 10.
The problem is that the system does not finds the Togl2.0 libraries.

I found out that this could be solved by including in the bashrc the line:
export PATH=$PATH:/lib/Togl2.0

so that the program knows where to look for the library.
While this worked for a few sessions it has appeared again after some time
even when I did not change anything myself. I am not sure the what windows
10 did.
Still when I look into the data I see the files and libraries are at the
location specified.

Can anybody help me with this?

Regards

Manuel