[xcrysden] XCrysDen issue on Fedora 34

Gavin Abo gabo13279 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 13:54:16 CEST 2021

You may want to read the past posts about the issues with Wayland. For
example at:

http://www.democritos.it/pipermail/xcrysden/2021-April/002056.html

I did not report it to the list previously, but the reason Wayland might
have worked for me might have been because it was using VirtualBox's video
driver and not the video driver for my graphics card.  So if running
xcryden on Fedora 34 in VirtualBox on a Linux or Windows machine is not an
issue, that may be an alternate solution rather than using Xorg instead of
Wayland.