[xcrysden] xcrysden not starting with fedora 34 (gnome 40)

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sat May 1 16:08:48 CEST 2021

Rudra,

My Fedora 34 within a Windows 10 VirtualBox is in Wayland, and xcrysden
1.6.2 still seems to be working even after doing today the "sudo dnf
update".

For xcrysden 1.6.2, I'm using the xcrysden-1.6.2.tar.gz from [1] which
was installed using the steps at [2].

Temporarily link of screenshot showing xcrysden 1.6.2 running Fedora 34
with gnome Wayland within VirtualBox:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IkEIhn9qLMkA5bdiSTNMzSUdlDoYy5Fl/view?usp=sharing

[1] http://www.xcrysden.org/Download.html

[2] http://www.democritos.it/pipermail/xcrysden/2021-April/002050.html