[xcrysden] xcrysden not starting with fedora 34 (gnome 40)

Rudra Banerjee bnrj.rudra at live.com
Sat May 1 09:18:26 CEST 2021

Dear Gavin,
Thank you very much for the time you have spend to help me on this issue. If you have not deleted the fedora virtual box, may I request you to update fedora 34 (`sudo dnf update`)? I am requesting this because, during the update, you will see that xorg-x11-utils is replaced by some other packages. After that you will probably have the same problem as I am facing.

If you kindly check and find the same behaviour, we may ask Tony's help, beside creating a bug report in fedora bugzilla,

Regards,
Rudra