[xcrysden] Error printing to JPEG

Fendy Lovefaith xyzfxbd at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 21 11:57:31 CET 2010

Dear Anton Kokalj and xcrysden mailing list

I try to convert a
png file to jpg file and it works very well,,,,,and then I try to
convert some ppm file from xcrys_temp and it also works very well too
!!!!!!

Now I have the jpg file on my hand,,,,,so that means I
need to do it manually every time I want to print to jpg format,,,,is
that right???

Is there any other solution to convert the file automatically from xcrysden???

Thanks so much to Anton Kokalj for giving smart idea,,,,,

GBU