[xcrysden] Trouble installing, running

Michael Goytia goy11002 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 16:19:29 CET 2015

Gavin,

All I can seem to do is install 1:8.6 using the command:

"sudo yum install tk tk-devel tcl tcl-devel"

I tried to search for 8.5 using

"sudo yum search tk8.5"

but that doesn't work or leads me to downloading 8.6. Does xcrysden only
support 8.5?

I have tried the source code route in which I have to go through and debug
header files that lead me to a dead end as well